Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Movie Quotes : Vol 1


Some of my favorite movie quotes : Vol. 1

“Big gulps eh!” - Lloyd Christmas (Dumb & Dumber)

“Do I look like a bitch?...Then why you try to fuck me like a bitch?” - Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)

“As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster.” - Henry Hill (Goodfellas)

“That ain't a boy! Its a tiny little MAN!!! And hes got knives!!” - Ken Hutchinson (Starsky & Hutch)

“Yea Harry, what if they had shot you in the face?” - Lloyd Christmas (Dumb & Dumber)

“That was just a chance we were willing to take.” - Cop in reference to above (Dumb & Dumber)

“Did you carve up any ice....with your weiner??” - Chazz Michael Michaels (Blades of Glory)

“In my dreams your blowin me......kisses!” - Dewey Cox (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story)

"We are talkin' alot of corn dogs!" - Jackie Moon (Semi-Pro)  

 "Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never  fornicated anybody!"  - Willie (Bad Santa)

"This is Grade A 100% pure Colombian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen... Disco shit... Pure as the driven snow." - George Jung (Blow)

"Well, who the fuck is going to blow the donkey?" - Jay (Clerks 2)

 "So Eddie, you been crushin' any pussy lately?" - Jerry Stiller..Doc (The Heartbreak Kid)



This is a very short list of some of my all time memorable movie quotes. I will keep adding to the collection when I am in the mood. I have a huge passion for movies, especially ones that make me laugh. If you don't laugh at a few of these quotes, then unfortunately we don't share the same twisted sense of humor. I'm sorry. For you.











No comments:

Post a Comment