Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011


Criminal Swagger

               I had the pleasure of going to court yesterday. This asshole that owes us 9k dollars decided he wanted to plead guilty and get the money he owes us paid back. Well, long story short, this church going criminal decided he wanted a jury trial. The judge notified him that since he has admitted to owing us the money, and even paid 2k of it back, that a jury trial wasn’t the direction he really wanted to go, since ultimately they are going to find him guilty and probably hand down an all-expenses paid trip to the state penitentiary. On top of that, he will have to pay our company the money he owes, so his legal game really needs some help.

Dad?
               I have become emotionless over the last 3 or 4 years when it comes to my dad, who is also my boss, having to take people to court, send them to jail, take their belongings, or use any other tactics necessary to get us paid. I used to have this soft spot for people and actually felt sorry for them, even those who owed us money to the tune of 80-100k dollars. I’ve seen peoples businesses go under; people lose their home/cars/boats and unfortunately had to hear of two of our customers actually taking their own lives because of their financial situations. Over the years I have become numb to those feelings when it comes to the deadbeats that try and fuck my father over. I don't take it lightly when these situations present themselves. It really is nothing personal (usually), it is strictly all business. My father has a business to run, and I hope one day to follow in his footsteps and possibly run this company myself after he retires (he’s pretty old, I’m thinking next year is my time!..lol). I have learned that there is no room for a soft spot in your heart when it comes to dealing with people who will go to any length to completely shit on you. The lies are never ending and the stories they come up with are borderline comical. Either way, we will go to any length necessary to make sure that you learn, you will not fuck us over and go about your business. “I can’t pay my mortgage, my truck got repossessed, I can’t pay my guys”…blah, blah, blah. It all boils down to the old mob mentality “Fuck you, pay me!”. If we felt sorry for every deadbeat story we have heard, we would not exist as a company.  Bottom line is that my father has to provide for his family as well, letting people get away with stealing money from us affects his ability to do so.  That’s why he doesn’t let that happen. People, the man is good at what he does damnit!
                                                                 Quit your bullshit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment